Free Weight Loss Chart and Log
SummaryPrintable Weight Loss Chart Download Weight Loss Charts for Excel or as printable PDFs. Track your weight loss progress with our free weight loss chart or weight loss log. The printable weight loss ch
Printable Weight Loss Chart
Download Weight Loss Charts for Excel or as printable PDFs.
Track your weight loss progress with our free weight loss chart or weight loss log. The printable weight loss charts includes trend lines for losing 1 and 2 pounds per week, making it easy to set your fitness goal and gauge where you are at all times. Our printable weight loss logs will help you track your weight, your exercise time, calorie intake, and other measurements. You may also want to refer to our Ideal Weight Chart and BMI Chart for related information.
Printable Weight Loss Chart / Log
Below are 4 printable weight loss charts and logs available as free downloadable PDF files. The logs include columns for recording your weight, the amount of time you've exercised (the 'Exe' column), and the number of calories consumed during the day (the 'Cal' column). The logs were designed to allow you to fold the paper in half (or quarters), making it easy to store your log near your scale or in your pocket.
Hint: These logs work great in combination with the Fitness Progress Charts available in the Microsoft Office Template gallery (see the links at the bottom of this page).
(kg or lbs)
(kg or lbs)
Download the Weight Loss Charts in PDF format:
(works for both kg or lbs)
(works for both kg or lbs)
The printable weight loss chart allows you to manually graph your weight over a period of 9 weeks. The gridlines in the graph are in 1 pound and 1 day divisions, to make it easy to quickly mark your weight on the graph. Write your current weight in the 'Start Weight' field and in the Day=0 line in the log below the chart. You will also need to write your current weight on the line next to the (+0) value on vertical axis, and the corresponding weights for (+5), (-5), (-10), etc.
Weight Loss Chartfor Excel
For: Excel 2007 or later & Excel for iPad/iPhone
License: Personal Use
(not for distribution or resale)
"No installation, no macros - just a simple spreadsheet" - by Jon Wittwer
Graph Your Weight Loss
Using this spreadsheet, you can take the data you've recorded on your hand-written weight loss logs, enter the data into the spreadsheet, and see the results plotted on the graph.
This weight loss tracker template lets you create and customize your own weight loss chart. Graph your weight over time. Compare to 1 lb/wk and 2 lb/wk target lines. Your Goal Weight is highlighted. Lines representing the 'normal' BMI range are also shown on the graph. Includes two worksheets: 1 for weight in pounds and 1 for weight in kilograms.
Using a Weight Loss Chart
When you track your weight, you should be consistent with the time of day and what you are wearing to avoid large fluctuations. Your body looses a lot of water over night, so weighing yourself right when you get up may look good in the numbers, but is more a reflection of water loss, but if you do weigh in in the mornings, do that consistently.
Fast weight loss goals aren't the easiest to achieve. In general, a good weight loss per week is between 1 and 2 lbs.
Many people lose the weight and wonder how their body measurements have changed... Don't forget to measure key parts of your body so you can see those results as well. You may even want to see a doctor before you start, so you can see how other aspects of your health change as you lose weight, like blood pressure, cholesterol, resting heart rate, and percentage of body fat.
More Weight Loss Charts for Excel
- Partner Weight Tracker at templates.office.com - assumes that two people may want to track weight together, though you don't have to use it that way.
- Weight Chart at halls.md - Example of using Excel to create a chart of your weight over time.
Weight Loss Resources
- Online Weight Loss Tracking - at sparkpeople.com - All kinds of online tools and resources for weight loss and fitness.
- Weight Loss Progress Chart at about.com - Tracking measurements as well as weight.
- Weight Graphs at muschealth.com - Tips on how and when to weigh yourself.
- Printable Measurement Tracking Chart - at chartjungle.com - Simple PDF for recording your body measurements, by date.
- Printable Weight Loss Chart - at myfit.ca - Includes columns for calorie intake and other info.
Disclaimer: The worksheet and information on this page is for educational purposes only. It should not be construed as medical advice. You should seek the advice of qualified professionals regarding medical/fitness/health decisions.
Make Your Own Cookbook With These Free TemplatesIt’s pretty hard to find a free cookbook template on the web but if you have a flair for cooking and if you really want to see your very own recipes on a cookbook to give as a gift or to put on your
Free Restaurant Menu TemplatesHere Goes comprehensive Collection of free Restaurant Menu Templates those can help you to create very beautiful yet simple looking Menus for your restaurant. We are going to share five different type
FREE cleaning and janitorial website layout templatesFree Layouts For Cleaning Service Websites If you are bound and determined to build a website yourself allow us to help you with a FREE site template. Our layouts are complete, pre-coded websites that
20 Best Bootstrap Website Templates for Free Download in 2020Nowadays, there are many free, excellent website templates available on the internet. Web designers and developers are happy to share all kinds of free website templates. Here, Mockplus recommends 20
20 Free Bootstrap Admin & Dashboard Templates for 2020In the past, the admin section of a web application tended to be built solely for functionality, with not much, if any at all, consideration for its design. Thankfully things are changing. Powerful fu
40 Simple Food Diary Templates & Food Log ExamplesMaking a lifestyle change can be difficult, which is why it’s important to track what you’re doing and how you feel when changing to a special diet or trying to work with special nutritional needs
Quiz Templates - Preview 20 Quiz Templates Instantly Online.Quiz Templates There are over 20 quiz templates to choose from in our quiz software . Chances are, you’ll find one that is suitable for you. Click the screenshots below, for a live preview of the qu
Free HTML Templates to Download & CustomizeDownload These Free Templates for Your Website Home Building Your Website Free Templates These free templates will allow you to download them, edit them on your computer and upload them to your web ho
- Free Weight Loss Chart and Log
- 20 Free Weight Loss Log Templates
- Free Weight Loss Tips Powerpoint Template
- 9+ Weight Loss Challenge Spreadsheet Templates
- Free Printable Weight Loss Tracker
- Weight Loss Log Templates | 10+ Free Printable Excel, Word & PDF Sample
- Weight Loss Certificate Template Free [8+ New Designs]
- 20 Free Bootstrap Admin & Dashboard Templates for 2020
- Free Pamphlet Maker Online & Pamphlet Design
- 10 of the Best WordPress Food Blog Themes (2020 Edition)
- Fruit Coloring Pages (Printable)
- Vulnerability Assessment Tool (BRC Method)
- Food Stocktake Template for Excel
- Food Template Website Theme | Hotels & Restaurants
- Free Printable Weight Loss Tracker
- Make Your Own Cookbook With These Free Templates
- Printable Grocery List Template